· Quality Policy, Strategy and Philosophy
Δeltacert Certification Body composed of competent staff and dedicated professionals who are committed to meeting customer needs daily. Both auditors and administrative personnel fully meet customer quality requirements and meet legal and agreed requirements to be satisfactorily satisfied.
All auditors and experts are highly experienced and qualified in auditing management systems and conducting industrial inspections. Δeltacert believe that can provide effective auditing and inspection services that will satisfy the needs and provide added value for the client business development.
Quality for Δeltacert is not a simple concept. To this end quality and sustainable development are closely linked.
A key element of the services provided by Δeltacert lies in structuring and guaranteeing success.
Personnel competency and continuous improvement are the management's main concerns in the effort to achieve customer satisfaction.
Δelta Cert 's quality policy principles are:
- Quality is power;
- Impartial and objective certification services;
- Full satisfaction of customer needs and expectations;
- Customer satisfaction is what we focus on;
- High level of customer care and business support;
- All auditors are responsible for the quality of their services;
- Top Management is held accountable for the services provided.
- Continuous training of personnel.
- Review and enhance services and objectives.
Κωδικός: QM, 4/16.02.2023
· Impartiality Policy
Δelta Cert Top Management and evolved personnel understand the importance of the role of impartiality and management of conflict of interest in delivering valuable certification activities to its client or prospective client organizations.
Δelta Cert commits to the principle of impartiality and uses it as guidance for decision of certification activities and ensures that actions will be taken to identify, control, mitigate or terminate the activities that present threats to impartiality thereby enhancing customer's confidence in the objectivity of its management system certification activities.
This will be achieved through establishment of the Impartiality Committee, an independent committee made up of interest's key members representing for Δelta Cert that will advise on matters of impartiality and act on the findings of reviews.
Partiality/ Threats to impartiality: Conversely, partiality arises in
certification when decisions are not based on
objective evidence of conformity (or nonconformity), but instead its decisions are influenced by other interests or by other parties. Partiality may arise where there are:
a) Self-interest threats: threats that arise from a person or body acting in their own interest. A concern related to certification, as a threat to impartiality, is financial self-interest;
b) Self-review threats: threats that arise from a person or body reviewing the work done by themselves. Auditing the management systems of a client organization to whom provided management systems consultancy would be a self-review threat;
c) Familiarity (or trust) threats: threats that arise from a person or body being too familiar with or trusting of another person instead of seeking audit evidence;
d) Intimidation threats: threats that arise from a person or body having a perception of being coerced openly or secretively, such as a threat to be replaced or reported to a supervisor.
A relationship that threatens the impartiality can be based on:
- shared resources;
- payment of a sales commissions or other inducement for the referral of new clients.
The Impartiality Committee main tasks are:
a) assisting in developing the policies relating to impartiality of its certification activities;
b) counteract any tendency on the part of Δelta Cert to allow commercial or other considerations to prevent the consistent objective provision of certification activities;
c) advise on matters affecting confidence in certification, including openness and public perception, and;
d) conduct a review, at least once annually, of the impartiality of the audit, certification and decision-making processes of Δelta Cert.
Other tasks or duties may be assigned to the committee provided these additional tasks or duties do not compromise its essential role of ensuring impartiality.
Δelta Cert has identified, analyzed, documented and incorporated controls on the following possibilities for conflict of interests arising from provision of certification and its relationship via its relevant QMS System Procedure Risk Assessment Approach and Risk Assessment Matrix.
- Application Scope
Δelta Cert has established and implements a Quality Management System to meet the requirements of International Standard ISO 17021 for:
- «PROVISION OF AUDITING AND CERTIFICATION SERVICES OF MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (FOOD SAFETY, QUALITY) ».
Δelta Cert is an Independent Certification Body specialized in the field of audit services and certification of Management Systems. Every personnel should strictly follow the trust and confidentiality rules that Δelta Cert is issuing. Especially the below issues concerning confidentiality is followed:
- Confidentiality concerning any documentation belongs to Δelta Cert and being communicated to the contractor in order to perform and facilitate its duties performance;
- Confidentiality concerning all the documentation and procedures of Δelta Cert;
- Confidentiality concerning the information exchanging between Δelta Cert;
- Confidentiality concerning the information exchanging with the client organization;
- Inform Δelta Cert about any potential threat to impartiality;
- Inform Δelta Cert concerning any consultancy interference.