Occupational Health & Safety Management System
ISO 45001:2018 is an international standard for Occupational Health and Safety, that defines the general requirements of a Health and Safety Management System. It aims at effectively controlling and assessing for all occupational hazards at work for all interested parties (employees, visitors, suppliers) and at improving overall health and safety at work performance. ISO 45001:2018 standard is intended to cover health and safety at work rather than product or process safety. The benefits that an enterprise can derive from adoption, implementation and certification are:
• Ensure the best working conditions throughout the business.
• Reduced risks for employees, customers and suppliers.
• Achieving compliance with legislation.
• Identifying potential risks and anticipating their management.
• Reduce accidents and diseases in the workplace, and hence reduce the relative costs of the company.
• Reduced insurance costs.
• Value Added Value to Customers, since compliance with the Standard is responsible.
• Comparative advantage over competitors.